Wednesday 17 May 2017

LIMA'17

I used to live near an air base camp. I remember it loud and clear when I first saw a jet flying by my house. That exact moment, I realised that I wanted to be part of it any way possible. Perhaps, a pilot or a mechanic who knows! The dreams are yet to come.

Anyhow, there's something about the roaring sound of jets and planes made my soul alive. Euw sounded cliche but that is as true as it can get. Long story short, I was lucky enough to be free for LIMA'17! The exhibition was held biennially and I constantly found myself stuck in finals for the event. This year, however, chances came and I impulsively bought a ticket to Langkawi. 

I cried a tiny wee bit during the airshow because I was so overwhelmed by the amazing acrobatic performance and the energy around me. 










My K-loving ass was quite bummed to miss out the meet and greet with Black Eagle's pilots. I almost blurted out "anyeong" to one of the ground crew but failed nyeh. 

//G

No comments:

Post a Comment