Wednesday 17 May 2017

Didn't I tell you, no balloons!

Me: Guys, please keep this in mind. I hate balloons, birthday surprises and attention. Forget everything.
Friends: Hey, let's do just that!
Me: -_-

Oh my god, I couldn't believe my friends made me go through the tormenting evening! But hey girlfriends, you wouldn't have thought that I'd slipped the memories without posting it on the socmed and tell ya how much I appreciated everything. Sar, Shik and Far (or as we would call ourselves, the KSJ Krewzz - I know rad aite!) were lovely enough to plan a day out for my birthday celebration. The girls, of course, bought helium balloons, forced me to wear the birthday crown and we spent the evening chilling in the park.

Anyway girls, thank you for such efforts. You guys made my reasons-to-be-thankful-list longer. I, on the other hand, was never good at remembering birthday dates and picking up gifts. But, none of you has ever complained hehe.





Congratulations crew, you guys made it to the final year of diploma! Keep up the fight.
And no, Far is not an imaginary friend- she was out of town.

//G


No comments:

Post a Comment